Recipe Reduction / Measurement Topic

healthypreparedness
Administrator
I realize this recipe makes a very large (and rather expensive) batch - more than most people will need for their own immediate family. I meant to reduce the amount to a smaller batch which kept me from getting around to sharing the recipe. It wasn't until I finally decided to share the recipe as it was, that everything seemed to open up and the written recipe came together in a few short hours.

For those of you who have taken the time (and mathematical skills) to reduce the size of the recipe down to something more manageable for you - please do share the reduced recipe measurements with others in this thread.

Thank you!

Re: Recipe Reduction / Measurement Topic

Jennifer Wilson
I divided the recipe by 5 so that would give me 22 sets.  It didn't come out even but oh well.