Purchasing Materials

healthypreparedness
Administrator
Use this thread give suggestions and resources for purchasing materials.

Re: Purchasing Materials

Brandi
Are the amber bottles used once it's finished, made out of glass or plastic? I could only find that industrial container had 8oz plastic bottles...but not glass.

Thanks :)

Re: Purchasing Materials

Alethea Galke
Which part of the yarrow plant is used? Flower or flower and leaf? Does it matter?

Re: Purchasing Materials

John

Re: Purchasing Materials

Brandi
Thanks, but that link sends me to an error page. The link reads "pet" which I've understood to be a type of plastic like the ones found here: https://www.sks-bottle.com/340c/fin171d.html

(sorry, I would've responded sooner but I never received any notification of updates to this page)