Herbs for Red Plague Remedy

Wendy Thueson
Here is the list of herbs that I can get for you at 30% off the normal pricing.

Olive Leaf - $7/lb wild crafted (out of stock)
German Chamomile - $13/lb whole
Pau D'Arco c/s - $9/lb
Red Rooibos - $10/lb
Agrimony, c/s - $10/lb or $6/ 8 oz.
Milk Thistle Seeds $7.50 wild crafted or $13.50/organic
Yarrow (powdered) $12/lb. c/s (out of stock)Burdock Root - $9/lb
Cayenne powder 40,000 heat $5/lb

All herbs are either wild crafted or organic and go through very rigorous testing. I've been in their lab and seen all they go through. It's amazing! Either one is very high quality.

I will do a group order for any area in the U.S. I can have it drop shipped as well. Message me with subject: Red Plague Remedy Herb Order to rawchefwendy@gmail.com

Re: Herbs for Red Plague Remedy

Wendy Thueson
Shipping and Utah tax will be added to your order.