Groups Making the Remedy

healthypreparedness
Administrator
Groups of people are coming together to make the remedy. This thread is a place where they can post their group dates/ times/ location /contact information, etc. so others can take part in making the remedy within these groups.

Re: Groups Making the Remedy

Jennifer Wilson
The New Moon is coming up July 4th.  Anyone interested in doing a group order?  Just the everclear alone was over $800!  Unless I'm doing something wrong...

Re: Groups Making the Remedy

Lorie Christiansen
Ahh, I wish I had seen this forum page sooner.  I halved the recipe which was pretty easy math.  Mine is still "marinating" until July 4th.  And yes the cost of the Everclear was shocking ! For a half batch it cost me around 450.00, I had to use the little 6 oz. bottles because I didn't plan ahead and order it in the bigger bottles. I could have saved around 70.00 on the Everclear on a full batch if I had ordered big bottles 7 weeks prior to wanting to make it.
 I am going to Industrial Container Supply Thursday to pick up the bottles needed.
I wondered if I should have just bought it already done from Claudia!!!
But you actually do save if you make it yourself!  And there is something actually satisfying making your own.