Group Buys

healthypreparedness
Administrator
Use this thread to coordinate group buys.

Re: Group Buys

Wendy Thueson
I will order herbs this week at 30% off for anyone who would like them. Please let me know. Send an email to rawchefwendy@gmail.com with the subject: Red Plague Herb Order with the amounts you would like to order, your address to ship and your phone number. I will email an invoice to you to pay with shipping and tax if you are in Utah and when I receive payment, the order will be placed and drop shipped to your address. Thank you.

Wendy
801.367.1622

Re: Group Buys

Marissa Bunker
I wish I had seen this a few hours ago. I just all my herbs except for the olive leaf!