Everclear Help

healthypreparedness
Administrator
For questions regarding Everclear.

Re: Everclear Help

housepro
We could not purchase Everclear in California...surprise! (not). I had my brother purchase it in Arizona at a small liquor store. It was alot cheaper there. He then brought it to me on his next visit to California. Bevmo in Arizona carries it and any state that is allowed to sell it. It is the 95 Proof that is not sold in all States.

Re: Everclear Help

Brandi
Are there different kinds of Everclear? or is that the brand?

I was also curious....WHY Everclear? Why any alcohol? Is there something I don't understand about it's properties? I know it's in various cough medicine but I really thought that was just to knock you out so you could sleep.

And I noticed the recipe stated if you let the dose sit for several minutes the alcohol evaporates??? That's not generally how liquor works, can someone help me understand?

Thanks :)